About Aguapura U.S.A.
AGUAPURA U.S.A. OFFERS THE BEST VALUE IN REVERSE OSMOSIS PACKAGED EQUIPMENT FOR SEA WATER DESALINATION
AGUAPURA U.S.A. is a leading manufacturer of packaged reverse osmosis desalination equipment with over 25 years of experience.
Our “SW” series of reverse osmosis units convert sea water into drinking water at rates of from 4 gallons per hour to 750 gallons per hour.
AGUAPURA U.S.A. has sold units and systems throughout the world, Including The U.S.A., Angola in Africa, The Bahamas, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador & Galapagos, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela, the Philippines, Nigeria in Africa, and Thailand.
Whether you live here or you are visiting here, chances are that you have been enjoying delicious ice water and refreshing showers of “clean desalinated sea water” produced by a unit manufactured by The AGUAPURA U.S.A. corporation.
BEST VALUE IN SEA WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS EQUIPMENT
- Corrosion free components for long service life.
- Simple controls for trouble free operation.
- Easy accessibility to all components.
- Single phase units available to 18000 GPD capacity.
- Stainless steel triplex plunger pumps by CAT PUMPS.
- All pumps close coupled to electric motor.
- Most durable and efficient RO membranes by HYDRANAUTICS.
- Unit frame is constructed of corrosion free fiberglass structural channel.
- Operation controlled by feed water pressure with time delay.
- Fourteen Standard Models: 100, 150, 300, 1000, 2700, 4500, 5400, 6000, 9000, 12000, 13500,& 18000GPD
- All units factory tested.
- Customer support by professional engineering staff.
- Most competitive prices in the industry.